Friday, June 17, 2011

miss u quotes wallpapers

images I Miss You :( miss u quotes wallpapers. missing you quotes wallpapers.
  • missing you quotes wallpapers.


  • go_guy123
    06-30 12:34 PM
    Nothing significant is expected from this speech. Most politicians repeat the same 3 things- Secure our borders, provide path to citizenship to millions and welcome best and the brightest. The real question is when they will do the real work on immigration. There have been some discussions on administrative fixes on immigration. However some of these fixes would politically harm democrats in the upcoming elections.

    Only when the democratic party weakens things can move forward for the skilled (EB- GC ) folks. Democratic party is never for skilled immigratiion, it is all for illegal masses only.




    wallpaper missing you quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. dresses missing you quotes
  • dresses missing you quotes


  • mkashif4
    08-04 11:26 AM
    My priority date Sept 5, 2006 is almost current and I am switching job to another company but similar job duties. From Sr. Systems Analyst to Sr. Business Systems Analyst. Should I file the AC21 now or wait till the RFE? If I wait and they approve my 485 without an RFE, then should I file AC21 at all?




    miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you wallpapers with
  • miss you wallpapers with


  • logiclife
    08-27 12:09 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?


    A growing number of states now refuse to issue driver's license beyond the validity of I-94. that means that until your H1 extension is approved, you wont get it, because the new I-94 with new dates will come only after your extension is approved.

    Now, in Arizona, they accept receipt of H1. In Nevada they dont. Other states have other rules. I know only about these 2.

    You can upgrade your H1 to premium filling out a form and it will get approved in 7-10 days. Your employer should bear the expense of premium filing because the employer procrastinate and delay filing of extensions even though its possible to file extension 6 months ahead of expiration date. That procrastination should cost the employer or the lawyer, whoever caused the delay.

    You cant blame DMVs for asking for latest I-94. That is the only way they can make sure they are not issuing driver's license to those who overstayed their visas and became illegals. The blame here lies at the feet of employers and lawyers who delay filing extension till the last moment. USCIS gives H1 extension in usually 3-4 months. If everyone filed 6 months ahead of expiry, there is no problem.

    Sometimes the government does all it can, and it is possible to avoid all pain if right things are done. But people never easily admit their own mistakes of procrastination and then blame USCIS. USCIS and DMVs of states are totally ok on this issue, in my opinion.




    2011 dresses missing you quotes miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • ramus
    06-27 08:09 PM
    New members:

    Please contribute now.... Nothing is free here. Even to maintain this web-site it need money.. Think how important information you get just by joining IV. And guess what if we would have minimum fee to join IV, lots of us would have paid it. But IV is so kind enough that they don't ask money to join it. But now it up to us if we want to contribute. New members and old members who haven't contributed yet please contribute now...Show that you are not free rider and you care about IV...

    Thanks a lot...


    Who is first?



    more...

    miss u quotes wallpapers. When you miss
  • When you miss


  • skd
    12-31 05:03 PM
    OK my conclusion:nature exists but not GOD.

    For you
    it's nature = GOD
    I mean
    nature = Rama/Krishna etc..(If you are a Hindu)
    nature = Jesus(If you are a christian)
    nature = Allah(If you are a Muslim)
    .
    .
    .

    Both are Same ( Just a different term).
    What ever makes you happy believe that.
    Some People believes in term "God" and Some believe in term "Nature"

    World is big enough So that both "nature" and "god" words can co-exists.




    miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • bheemi
    04-03 10:44 AM
    Mr Anai.
    I am not asking you my questions..I am just asking IV if it is helping us in this regard..as this is imp problem for so many EB applicants....

    It is better for you just not to quote some nonsense here...

    thanks



    more...

    miss u quotes wallpapers. miss you quotes and sayings
  • miss you quotes and sayings


  • Hassan11
    02-09 03:35 PM
    Yes the initial reason for denial is bogus, but they may still deny it because of "too restrictive requirements"[/QUOTE]

    What do you mean by "too restrictive requirements"?? so do you think I will be better off finding another job with a different company so I can apply for a new PERM (EB2) or just wait for the appeal that is now over 6 months??

    Also, I know that the reviewing officer is supposed to review my appeal request and send a copy to the appeal board so they can make a decision but he/she has not done that because I convinced the HR in my company to call the board of appeal and they said they haven't received my appeal request from the reviewing officer ( he was supposed to send it within 30 days). he has had my appeal request for over 6 months. I am not sure what to do at this stage. I feel like I am stuck.




    2010 miss you wallpapers with miss u quotes wallpapers. I Miss You :(
  • I Miss You :(


  • pd_recapturing
    06-21 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
    Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.



    more...

    miss u quotes wallpapers. missing you quotes wallpapers.
  • missing you quotes wallpapers.


  • ronhira
    06-03 10:33 AM
    btw, how this is relevant on this forum..... becoz this is not a news forum..... here is the answer......

    6 out of 13 finalist on this prestigious competition are all kids of (high skilled) immigrants from india, who came here on h1 or similar visas and are now on gc or their parents are still waiting for gc......

    this is very important to show the value and positive influence high skilled immigrants bring in to the society they live in..... this is a positive externality of high skilled immigrants like us..... & adds one point in our camp...... simple eb3/eb2 tracking won't cut it if that is all u understand from immigration forum....




    hair miss u quotes wallpapers. miss miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers.
  • miss u quotes wallpapers.


  • GCKaMaara
    04-07 10:57 AM
    SVN,

    One irrelevant question: Why did you wait till Aug 15th, 2007 to file your 485 when your date was current in June and you could file in June 2007?



    more...

    miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • scorpion00
    06-03 11:23 AM
    Guess what....Our friend Roy Beck is giving his side of the story.




    hot When you miss miss u quotes wallpapers. missing you quotes wallpapers
  • missing you quotes wallpapers


  • helix
    06-13 03:55 PM
    According to the report, there are 100K to 150K applications pending to be processed (guessing PD is current and hence includes dependents) and 500k to 750k applications expected if PD becomes current. If we assume 2.1 dependents on an average, this comes to 1M - 1.5M applications if PD is current. So is the total 1.1M - 1.65M? Does that sound right?



    more...

    house missing you quotes wallpapers miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • alterego
    10-12 06:40 AM
    Is there anyone here that truly believes that the legislators will not pass something before the end of the year to recapture the remaining 50K visas left for recapture for schedule A? If yes then this whole argument is kind of null and void. They are not going to leave nurses and PTs high and dry, not with the kind of shortages looming.




    tattoo miss u quotes wallpapers. miss miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • caforum2
    10-16 10:03 AM
    I thought i wouldn't marry till i get ma GC coz i didn't wanna gal to come n rot here without a job being on H4.
    but now i've gotten so freakin old waitin for the GC n still waitin that i might not get a gal to marry.:eek: :eek:
    If you marry a girl after geting greencard you have to wait 5 years to bring her to US. So better yet, marry after you get citizenship :D which might be when you are ready to collect your social security



    more...

    pictures miss you quotes and sayings miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 02:00 AM
    i just read on another forum, that about 70,000 visa's come up for the new fiscal year which starts 1st october, so it might take a couple of months to see any movement, but it will happen, as they have got to wait and see and get a better feel for how many filers there were for july/augest, as they havent processed them all yet, then we will see something happen. so lets wait and see what the Nov bullitin says, and if the rally had any kind of effect.

    140K visas come up for the new fiscal, not 70k. Those 140k are somewhat evenly split (20-30% each) across teh four quarters (its not an exact science, but thats the order in which USCIS requests visas from Dept of state). So the number of visa numbers used up in october is going to be much lesser than 70K, probably around 10-12k.

    The backlogs are right now way too extensive to result in any major movement of PD with current quotas. If dates move in November, they are only expected to creep along... I hope I am wrong, but thats what it looks like

    The effect of the Rally is not going to be on the visa bulletin; it is on legislators who need to now come up with some way to ease these huge waits (either recapture visa numbers or bump up the annual cap or both). unless congress wakes up to this and does something, we are in for a long wait.

    ==============================================
    EDIT: Whoever gave me a -ve rep for this post, care to explain why?
    ==============================================




    dresses missing you quotes wallpapers miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. miss
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. miss


  • bluekayal
    10-17 11:17 AM
    Gave in and sent PP by Fedex yesterday for Schedule A, grp 2 case.My attorney did not advise me to PP nor did a legally brain I turn to for advice. He said its likely that I would get approved even during retrogression.
    But I decided its better to know sooner than later, preferably before spouse started using EAD, and if a miracle happens (who can prevent miracles?) the 485 could also get approved concurrently with the 140.... And because I have 13 days more before retrogression hits. And because I saw people reportiing really qiuck turn around after PP. My employer was willing to pay half as well...

    Well plus I did not want to be stuck in the general EB2 pool (India) which looks like its a black hole. I have an approved labor from 2004 there.(yet to file 140 for that one)..so didn't see a reason to be stuck there with a 2006 PD.

    I still wonder if my reasons were sane and if my hasty action mght prevent my spouse from working -- if the 140 gets denied...Well, we'll take it as it comes..it may mean goodbye to the US or something..

    BTW as far as I know, retrogression doesn't start till November 1st.

    Bluekayal



    Bluekayal

    I had all paper work ready for PP and were sent to my Lawyer for premium processing of my Sch. A case. But retrogession occured that night in Nov. visa bulletin. So my lawyer advised me that it is not advantageous to go for it unless your date is current. So we did not filed it.

    As I remeber you were not ready for premium process. Any reason or justification for rethinking your decision? let me know if you can outline some advatage of PP of Sch. A at this point, or have seen some cases which enjoyed some advantage due to PP very recently.



    more...

    makeup missing you quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. missing you quotes wallpapers
  • missing you quotes wallpapers


  • lazycis
    12-06 07:55 PM
    Has anybody filed lawsuit against uscis for EAD delays till now ? And what is the process for this, do we need a lawyer ?

    You do not need a lawyer, I can guide you thru the process :) Yes, I know a few cases where plaintiff requested court to force the USCIS to issue EAD. Some people were waiting more than a year! Those cases were usually bundled with I-485 WoM. One case is well-known class action lawsuit Ngwanyia v.Ashcroft, No.02-CV-502 (D.Minn.). Government promised to issue EAD within 100 days for the class.
    http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_020905.pdf
    However I think you better of waiting 90 days from the receipt date and then requesting EAD on infopass. Lawsuit is not a speedy process, the government has 60 days to respond to your complaint and that's not the end of it.




    girlfriend miss u quotes wallpapers. miss miss u quotes wallpapers. Life quotes, miss you, quotes,
  • Life quotes, miss you, quotes,


  • eager_immi
    07-18 03:50 PM
    Send her application in the day ur PD becomes current (it may take many years unless congress passes some law) it is highly unlikely that they will approve ur application in one day. PD is Mar 2005
    EB is EB3.
    I-140 applied in Mar 13, 2007 (not approved yet).


    Appreciate your help
    gc101.




    hairstyles miss u quotes wallpapers. miss miss u quotes wallpapers. miss u quotes wallpapers. sad
  • miss u quotes wallpapers. sad


  • crazyAbtUS
    12-16 11:13 AM
    you can contribute even small amounts with paypal account ..
    payments directed towards ... donations@immigrationvoice.org

    Great..crystal!... I did not know about this..thanks for the info..

    See really ..my ignorence on this option ( of making smaller contribution using paypal- donations@immigrationvoice.org )... is probably why some of the guys I have spoken to at work have also not contributed yet..though they all visit and adhore the IV effort..

    But here is the one that turns me off everytime I visit the contribute section of the IV site.. (" Note : If you previously signed up for $20 per month recurring contributions, you don't have to do anything, they will continue as $20 per month until you choose to cancel them. Beginning 5/17/2007, we only have 2 options for recurring payments : $50 per month and $100 per month.
    ")




    gcnirvana
    04-28 03:50 PM
    Got my Tax Refund today and as pledged contributed 5% to IV.

    I urge all members to contribute NOW when it is most needed.

    Go IV go!!




    diptam
    01-15 03:12 PM
    The earlier who mentioned about hard hitting a car on Tree/building to shake the robber and run away is absolutely misleading peoples. There is no reward for bravery or mental sharpness in US for folks who wins a fight with robber or outsmarts them.

    How much the Robber can steal from you - Couple of hundred cash, 5 credit cards ( which you can immediately cancel if you are not injured) and some important contacts. Be Nice with him and give him what he wants, tell them that you understand their situation and be sympathetic and polite with them.

    I once did that and the robber just took 20 bucks from my wallet, 3 Marlboro Lights cigarettes and returned me the rest of money,credit cards,my SSN card and important contact papers and my rest cigarette pack and told me "you look like a nice guy".

    Don't panic seeing robber or don't make the robber panic by shouting or banging your car on the building :) Robbers are just human beings like us with pathetic economic conditions ....

    I have to respectfully disagree with the point 4 you have mentioned.

    If a thug is attacking you, it is best to just obey what ever he is demanding. Under no circumstances, try to outsmart him. Us trying to outsmart a thug during a robbery will be like the thug trying to outsmart us in computer programming.

    If a thug wants the car, just give him the keys and walk away. Insurance will pay us the price of the car - deductible. The same amount we will get, if we take our chance and destroy the car trying to outsmart the guy. And who knows, may be the 'thug' is a cousin of yours trying a prank on you. And in the dark, you could not really see his face.

    Robbers charging your credit card is no big deal either. There are federal laws protecting us on incorrect credit card charges. Would you want to risk your life for just $50?



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...